Starting a website:
1) Domain name – Do you have a domain name or names already registered or do we need to register one?
2) Hosting Plan – Once a domain name is acquired we will need to setup hosting based on your needs and what you want your website’s functions to be.
3) Content – What is the purpose of your website? What types of content will it contain? How many pages will you need? Do you need graphic design service to produce a logo or web compatible graphics? Have you established slogans or taglines? What images would you like on your webpage?
4) Design – Do you favor certain colors or themes in your advertising?
5) Development – What added features would you like your website to do in the future?
6) Optimization – Keyword research, analytics, compatibility, and many other factors will help your website be viewed by potential visitors.
7) Online Marketing – Building links , social media, etc… have become extremely important pieces of online development. Get educated on how you can increase your exposure on the web.